Foundation Dermal Filler Training
The foundation dermal fillers training course focuses on the 2 main aspects of dermal filler treatments: working with the Botulinum toxin and the dermal filler materials. By the end of the course you will be more than comfortable with these procedures and ready to help your patients with the reduction of their wrinkles and facial lines. Ideally you should always start learning these courses at the same time. Why? Because this will help you understand the subtle differences in the treatments.
On your one day course for Foundation Dermal Fillers, we will provide you with the following:
- Detailed course manual – consent forms, pre & post-treatment literature and reference material – everything you need to agree terms with your patient
- A full introduction to the products – what they are and how to use them using all the latest methods
- Extensive demonstrations by our fully trained and experienced practitioners
- Comprehensive live experience in Botulinum Toxin injection on a model
- Business support – Ongoing guidance for practice management, business development and patient retention
- Ongoing support – contact with the course trainers for additional questions or practical advice after the course
- A Pass Certificate – recognised by the relevant insurance companies • Networking – meet other clinicians and professionals.
- Facial Rejuvenation Botulinum Toxin injections to smooth frown lines and forehead lines Reduction of crows feet and squint lines (periorbital lines)
- Facial Corrective Treatments Reduce lines around the mouth (perioral lines and oral commissures) Reduce frown and forehead lines Reduce facial wrinkles Reduce lines running from base of the nose to the corner of mouth (Nasolabial folds)
- Facial Enhancement Enhanced Natural lip border – Everything you need to know to help your client Learn how to create a lip pout for your client
Dermal Fillers At Fleek Aesthetics
the vast majority of the cosmetic procedures and augmentation procedures that we offer have natural and powerful anti-aging effects. We use industry-leading brands of dermal fillers, such as Juvederm, to carry out our non-surgical facial aesthetics procedures. These dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid (HA) which is a substance produced naturally by the body. HA is responsible for the elasticity and plumpness of the skin. However, its quantities in the skin diminish as we age. The most powerful anti-aging effect of this natural substance is that when it is injected it stimulates the production of collagen at the site of injection. Collagen is basically the glue which holds cells together and contributes to a youthful look.