Advanced Dermal fillers Tear Troughs & Non Surgical Rhinoplasty Training
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty gained a lot of media exposure when the term ‘the 15 minute nose job’ was coined by the aesthetics industry. It is a very popular treatment, however requires a great deal of knowledge and skill to perform safely and effectively.
It is popular among all patient demographics, and is very effective at balancing the profile of the face and creating harmony and symmetry.
Training emphasis is on detailed anatomical knowledge, combined with safe injection strategies for effective results with minimal complications. Our non surgical rhinoplasty masterclass will give you all the necessary training that you need to safely provide these treatments. Learn the gold standard approach at Amy Broughton Aesthetic Courses.
- Questions are welcome for open discussion.
- We require 1-2 demo models.
- We first talk about anatomy, discuss injections and techniques, etc. We draw and explain each technique.
- We practice injections in a dummy skin.
- Trainer then do a demonstration on 1-2 models.
- Each trainee then has a chance to practice on their model under the trainers supervision, whilst others watch and learn.
- We finish off the class with Q&A in an open discussion and certificates.
Dermal Fillers At Fleek Aesthetics
The vast majority of the cosmetic procedures and augmentation procedures that we offer have natural and powerful anti-aging effects. We use industry-leading brands of dermal fillers, such as Juvederm, to carry out our non-surgical facial aesthetics procedures. These dermal fillers contain hyaluronic acid (HA) which is a substance produced naturally by the body. HA is responsible for the elasticity and plumpness of the skin. However, its quantities in the skin diminish as we age. The most powerful anti-aging effect of this natural substance is that when it is injected it stimulates the production of collagen at the site of injection. Collagen is basically the glue which holds cells together and contributes to a youthful look.