Dermal fillers are the ideal solution for unwanted wrinkles and facial lines. A “dermal filler procedure” helps to ‘fill out’ and smooth away any of the following troublesome features such as:
Nose to Mouth GroovesForehead LinesLipstick LinesFrown FurrowsAcne PitsCrows Feet
Dermal fillers are also extremely effective for improving fullness to narrow lips, enhancing sunken cheeks and can even be used to contour the bridge of the nose.
BENEFITS OF DERMAL FILLERS
• Dermal Filler treatments offer patients many benefits, including a more youthful appearance by “filling” unwanted ageing facial features. As a result, this gives your face a much younger look.
• This treatment can be used to fill minor to moderate lines and wrinkles and is especially effective around the eyes, nose, and mouth, you can be sure you’ll end up looking at least 10 years younger after the healing process of Dermal Fillers.
• To give volume and definition to lips, Dermal Fillers will create a sensual, more defined pout.
• The treatment can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look, please note that all of our cosmetic surgery’s are unique and you’ll only be treated where you need it/requested, due to people’s faces all being different, our cosmetics won’t give the same results to everybody.
• The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary. You will be able to go back to your usual day to day routines straight after. Just be aware that is it completely normal for you to experience a little swelling for up to 10 days after your surgery.
• They are not permanent and will naturally break down.
For anyone worried about showing signs of again, then Dermal fillers are definitely the choice for you. Through simple, non-invasive treatments, it’s possible to plump up thin lips and restore a perfect youthful look. The results from Dermal fillers just look so natural and subtle. There is even significant evidence to suggest that using dermal fillers for Collagen Replacement therapy makes it possible to even reverse the signs of ageing by suspending the wrinkling of your skin. It is often clearly evident that ageing lines have repaired themselves
Dermal fillers are an ideal treatment for anyone who has concerns about their lines or furrows from the nose to the mouth area, ‘crows feet’, lines around the eyes, or lines around the mouth. Many clients also choose to have this treatment to plump up thin lips, restoring a nice youthful look. Patients who would like to re-define and soften the contours of their face also turn to dermal fillers, as the results are so natural and subtle. Collagen is a natural protein that is the main constituent of skin, bones, muscles and ligaments. Over time, our collagen cells which provide the structural support, resilience and shape to the skin, reduce in number which causes the skin to lose elasticity allowing fine lines and wrinkles to develop. Collagen Replacement Therapy using dermal fillers makes it possible to temporarily suspend and even reverse the signs of ageing. Following treatment, wrinkles are markedly and visibly reduced and lines in the skin, repaired. If you want to have a younger, more natural look then call 0161 637 7970 today.