Suitable Healthcare Practitioners, SPMU practitioner 6 months+, Progression Route into Aesthetics or NVQ Level 3 Beauty therapy or equivalent. If you do not hold an NVQ Level 3 or 4 but do have other qualifications that are directly related to this area of work, particularly if you work with needles please contact us to see if we will accept your qualification as a pre- requisite for enrolment.
This is a hands-on course which includes theory and practice on models. Groups are limited to small numbers only. Lunch is provided each day.
- What is Botulinum Toxin?
- How does it work?
- How is it used for Medical and Aesthetic treatments?
- Facial A&P
- Toxin types and how to use them
- Advice on working with a prescriber
- Contraindications and Adverse Effects
- Injection areas and techniques
- Photography – before and after
- Managing complications and aftercare
- Business advice – supplies, ordering, advertising and social media
We will provide sufficient live models for your practical sessions. Students will be very carefully observed and guided to ensure that they are confident enough to go and work on their own or as part of a professional Aesthetics Clinic.
There will be a written exam at the end of day two. Only when the trainers are sure that the student is competent in all areas will they be signed off by Elite Aesthetics Training Academy.